Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pictures before Levi was born

35 weeks

36 weeks

37 weeks

38 weeks


A couple hours before Levi was born

1 comment:

gina , (mom, gramma) said...

I am so excited and proud of all of you!
Steve for being the patient,loving "hands on dad and husband" that The Lord knows you need! I can't say enough about what a wonderful man he is becoming! I mean it when I say I couldn't have picked a better son in law or "brother" for Gabriel! Levi for waiting until the Dr said he was ready and not 6 wks early (I'm glad he didn't listen to you)!:)
Edgar, although a bit on the high maintenance side...has actually adapted rather well.....and You for being brave and strong and open to my input.
Your the mother and wife that makes your own decisions but gives credit where credit is due.
I have seen so much growth in you. I can honestly say..... You are truly becoming a man and woman of God.
I love you all! I feel blessed to have you all in my life!