Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Coming Home As A Family Of 4 (we have to add Edgar, of course)

Well we stayed in the hospital until Sunday, April 5th. It was way too long to be there but at least we are home safe. It has been so wonderful to be in our own home! And Edgar is very happy that things are getting back to normal. He was pretty upset with us when he first saw us but he's doing a lot better.
Levi is wonderful! He makes me smile even when I am sleep deprived and miserable. He lost quite a bit of weight so our goal is to get him gaining more weight again. I dont think that will be a problem since he loves to eat.
Basically, we are just enjoying each day and trying to get lots of rest. We take tons of pictures because Levi always does something new to amaze us:)
He looked a lot like Steve in the beginning but each day he looks more and more like his mom:) I got out some of my baby pictures and it's amazing how similar we look! Some people still think he looks just like Steve but Steve and I get to see him when he is wide awake and making the funny faces he does... he looks JUST like me:) Its actually exciting because this whole time I thought he was going to look just like Steve and nothing like me but its cool to see little bits of me in him:) I am still hoping he gets his dad's eyes though:)

Levi's first day home

Mad face

Sad face

Kissing face
BrothersMomma and her Baby Bear



Edgar kissing Levi
This is the picture they showed on the screen at church

Dad and his boys

Easter Sunday
Levi's first: Holiday, church service and original due date

Uncle Gabriel

No comments: