Friday, July 25, 2008

First week of marriage.

I'm sitting here in our new place with Steve and I'm thinking about how awesome God is and how blessed I am.

We have been married one week and it has bee the best week of my life. I often wonder why we waited as long as we did to get married because we are so happy. Every day gets better and better and I am so glad that Steven James Hanks is my husband forever.

This week has been hectic, emotional and fun!

The wedding was perfect. It was everything I could ever hope for and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. The week leading up to our day was stressful of course but in the end, it was all worth it. The first thing God did was bless us with beautiful weather. The whole week before the wedding was terrible and they predicted rain all weekend. And even up to an hour before the wedding, the predictions were right. But right before the ceremony began, the sky cleared up and was beautiful the rest of the weekend. Wow. God is good.

After the wedding ceremony, we had a fun reception full of fellowship, dancing and lots of sugar!!! We got amazing pictures with the best photographer in the world: Shalem. And after the reception we went to Beluga point for more pictures. They turned out better then i could have imagined.

Then we headed to a cabin in Girdwood where we spent a wonderful weekend. It was all perfect.












So here I am, happy and completely blessed.
God is awesome, faithful and never ceases to amazing me.
I guess to sum up this week, I would have to say: I am more in love than ever, happier than ever and wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world than right here, with my husband.



1 comment:

stujan said...

Your mom sent me your sight to check out. WOW, it is so breath taking. Brings tears to my eyes. You look so beautiful and You have the most amazing ideas when you plan something. I have never seen pictures like these before in my life. Truly stunning. What a beautiful bride. God has blessed you, you both a a perfect match, and by all your pictures I have seen of you both growing up together and now being married I would have to agree. I wish you both many blessing, in love, happiness and a wonderful healthy marriage. Also Congratulation on expecting your first child you will be an awesome mom. Can't wait to hear the news and see many more pictures of you and your family. Take care& God Bless. Jan