Saturday, July 5, 2008

Summer Before The Wedding

13 days until the wedding- yes, we are counting down.

Thi
s summer has been amazing! We have been so busy and very stressed at times, but all in all we are really enjoying the season we are in. Getting ready for the wedding has been really emotional, for me at least. It is just such a big deal and I am happier then I have ever been. I just can't believe how blessed I am that God would bring the love of my life to me at such a young age. I know that many people have their doubts but that's fine with us. We know that we have God and love as our foundation. So when people give us negative feedback or try to talk us out of it, we let the advice go in one ear and out the other.
We are trying to live our lives completely surrendered to God and according to His will and the Bible. We know that as crazy as this may sound it really is what God wants for us and we are excited to begin the journey.
We know the journey is not always easy and we are not expecting to have an easy or ordinary life. But no matter what happens, we have each other and more importantly we have God.












4th Of July









1 comment:

JANET said...

AlisaMarie and Steve - I loved reading about your life and your plans. I can tell you speak from your heart. I hope that you will visit Lafayette, Indiana some day and plan to visit us. Wish I could have been able to be there on your special day! Janet