Monday, August 31, 2009

August...

...has been a wonderful and very busy month.

Levi has grown more in the last month than I could have ever imagined. He is now sitting up on his own for short periods of time and can catch himself if he starts to fall over. He is rolling ALL over the place and is very very quick. He can get up on his knees and he scoots a lot. I think he'll be crawling in no time.
Tom and Kellie came to visit and got to see Levi for the first time. It was very special and a wonderful to see them.
We went to the Alaska State Fair for the first time as a family of 3 (pictures coming soon) and Levi did wonderful.
We dedicated Levi at church (pictures coming soon) and it was very special.
I turned 19 years old. Its hard to believe that I was only 17 when Steve and I got married and when I found out I was pregnant. Now Im 19 with a wonderful husband, a perfect son, and a crazy dog.
I have been sewing a lot and hoping to get a business license and talk to some stores soon about selling my stuff.
AND
It is probably our last month of nice weather and being outside... we have enjoyed it very much.


Standing up while holding onto the couch

I have been sewing a lot lately and Levi is my perfect model.


My 19th Birthday
'


Meeting Grandpa Hanks for the first time

3 Generations



mmmmmmmm

Hanging out with Uncle Gabriel and Grandma while Steve and I went to the Norma Jean concert.

At Uncle Pete's first soccer game


Levi's first time in his johnny jumpy up, he loved it.

My favorite boys in the world


Sitting up like a big boy

Hanging out with Brooklynn
Beautiful blue eyed boy

Just like daddy



My birthday gift- Levi enjoys it just as much as I do :)



No comments: