Friday, January 16, 2009

Just an update

Life has been wonderful! Steve and I are very happy and LOVE where we are right now. I am still feeling sick with the pregnancy, but the closer I get the more I don't notice it. I'm just so excited to have Levi that the sickness doesn't bother me as much.
The past couple weeks have been miserable. The weather has been AWFUL and sometimes I can't remember why we chose to stay in Alaska. First, it was so cold that it was painful to go outside and our cold snap lasted longer then ever before. Then, everything melted and froze again during the nights so this week our streets have been very scary and the wind has been pretty bad. Schools were canceled 3 days in a row. There were never than many in service days when we were in school!!!

But, with all that going on... we have been doing great! Levi is extremely active all the time and although its painful at times, I love it.
Just last night Steve was trying to feel him moving around and he was being pretty still when all the sudden he kicked (or punched) 4 times in a row really fast! It was incredible. Who knew something so small could be so strong?

Then, today we went and had a 3d/4d ultrasound!!! We actually got to see what Levi is going to look like! It was amazing. And honestly, he looks just like Steve. I know that may sound funny but his nose, mouth and even long legs and big feet are all like his dad:)

So, he looks great! Everything looks normal (except his feet may be a little big for his body but that's alright) and he is growing quickly! He is running out of room fast and I am predicting we are going to have Little Levi sooner than we had expected!!!

He is perfect! Look at that little face.

Levi is more of a night owl so he was trying to sleep the whole time.


Levi Stretching: poor guy doesn't have much room.

This is our favorite! Look how precious. He is perfect! And look at that big foot!!!!

No comments: